Gamatechno Internship Program
Gamatechno is a technology information service provider based in Yogyakarta and has business branches in Jakarta. Officially founded on 4th January 2005, the company started by specializing in the development of information systems designed for universities.
Currently, Gamatechno is a leading software development company serving over 500+ B2B clients around Indonesia. As the company grows, Gamatechno has expanded its market by providing more tech solutions for government institutions, commercial businesses, the transportation industry, and other essential market segments.
We are looking for digital talent to assist us with the planning, coordination, and implementation of our digital marketing activity. As an intern, you will get an opportunity to learn from our experts. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV & Portfolio no later than 24 December 2022!
Industry: IT Holding & Consulting company specializing in digital transformation
Company Size: 100+ Employees
Dress Code: Casual (e.g. T-Shirt)
Working Hours: Regular Hours 08.00 – 16.30, Monday – Friday
Working Location: Yogyakarta (Hybrid WFO & WFH)
Language: Bahasa Indonesia
What will You Get
- Mentoring from experienced experts
- Bootcamp-based learning (Paid Ads Media, SEO, Landing Page Creation)
- Portfolio & Certificate
- WFO Daily Allowance
- The internship period starts from 2 January – 1 Mei 2023 (4 Months)
- Willing to work from the office at Gamatechno Yogyakarta
- Able to attend the onboarding session on 2 January 2023 in Yogyakarta
- The minimum internship period is four (4) months
- Excellent communication skills and desire to learn
- Able to work both independently and effectively as part of a team
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- 1-24 December 2022 – Online Registration
- 26-28 December 2022 – Interview
- 30 December 2022 – Announcement
- Assist in digital marketing strategies & execution on multiple media platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook, Landing Page)
- Assist in preparing & executing SEO strategies (e.g. Keyword Research, On-Page Optimization, Content Creation)
- Develop weekly reporting from media campaigns.
- Optimize & analyze digital marketing campaigns and deliver new ideas to improve the campaign performance.
What You Will Need
- Open to students in a final year and fresh graduate, preferably from communications studies, advertising, or related majors.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, and up-to-date the trends
- Have a basic knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Excellent analytical thinking and the capacity to learn and work.
- Available for at least 4 months period of internship.